When chronic pain starts to compromise your lifestyle, Kingsbridge Private Hospital are here to help.
At Kingsbridge Private Hospital we provide an extensive pain management service that generally benefits from a multidisciplinary approach including:
- Pharmacological measures (analgesics and pain modifying drug therapies),
- Non-pharmacological measures (such as interventional procedures, physical therapy and physical exercise, application of ice and/or heat)
- Psychological measures (such as cognitive therapy).
Pain Clinic at Kingsbridge Private Hospital Sligo
At the initial consultation, we identify the most appropriate treatment plan. A wide range of treatments are available including:
- – Nerve Blocks
- – Spinal & Epidural Anaesthesia
- – Muscle Injections
- – Ligament Injections
- – Bursa Injections
- – Joint Injections
- – Pain Control Injection by Ultrasound
Referral & Appointments
Access to the service is by referral from a GP, Physician or Physiotherapist only.
We request that a letter of referral along with all other relevant records be forwarded to your Consultant prior to the initial appointment.
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on 071 916 2649 or through our patient booking team contact form.