When chronic pain starts to compromise your lifestyle, Kingsbridge Private Hospital are here to help.
Pain Clinic at Kingsbridge Private Hospital Sligo
At Kingsbridge Private Hospital we provide an extensive pain management service that generally benefits from a multidisciplinary approach. These include:
- Pharmacological measures (analgesics and pain modifying drug therapies),
- Non-pharmacological measures (such as interventional procedures, physical therapy and physical exercise, application of ice and/or heat)
- Psychological measures (such as cognitive therapy).
At the initial consultation, we identify the most appropriate treatment plan.
A wide range of treatments are available including:
- Nerve Blocks
- Spinal & Epidural Anaesthesia
- Muscle Injections
- Ligament Injections
- Bursa Injections
- Joint Injections
- Pain Control Injection by Ultrasound
Referral & Appointments
Access to the service is by referral from a GP, Physician or Physiotherapist only. All patients are typically assessed within in 1 week.
We request that a letter of referral along with all other relevant records be forwarded to your Consultant prior to the initial appointment.