Kingsbridge Private Hospital private urologists are available to consult on any problems you may have relating to the kidneys, bladder, male genitalia or prostate gland.
In some cases, our consultant will recommend non-invasive treatment such as prescriptions or adjustments to your lifestyle. However, some patients will require surgery. At Kingsbridge Private Hospital, we can facilitate all urological procedures including:
- Biopsy of prostate included ultrasound guided (TRUS)
- Cystoscopy (small camera in the bladder)
- Bladder biopsy
- TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)
- Urolift (minimally invasive treatment for BNP - enlarged prostate)
If you would like to book an appointment or require further information on the available options, please do not hesitate to contact our private patient booking team via our online Urology Clinic enquiry form. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us using the relevant number below.
- NI enquiries - 028 906 67878
- ROI enquiries - 071 916 2649